Sunday, April 5, 2020

More Spring Thoughts

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another lovely spring inspired floral card.


The card base is Stampin' Up Pistachio Pudding.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on a dark pink and a dark green Bazzill.  The sentiment is My Favorite Things Brushstroke Expressions stamped in Close To My Heart Ponderosa Pine on Recollections Vanilla.  The embellishments are Close To My Heart Rhinestone Flowers highlighted with Fruit Punch Stickles.

I think this is a wonderful piece of printed paper!  The colours are beautiful and I really love the watercolour style.  It inspired the sentiment choice.  I couldn't resist the banner embellishments and though the flowers rhinestones worked perfectly.  This is a layout I've used often over the last while as I just can't resist these mini banners which are perfect for using embellishments.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment