Monday, April 13, 2020

Sending My Best

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another pretty card crafted for a friend.


The card base is Stampin' Up Very Vanilla.  The printed paper is Close To My Heart Miracle layered on Colonial White and Crystal Blue.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Happy Wishes stamped in Close To My Heart Sweet Leaf on Colonial White, layered on Sweet Leaf and highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.  The card is highlighted with Diamond Stickles.

I've always loved this piece of printed paper.  The images and colours are so pretty.  All I've left of this collection is one little piece of Miracle and I'm really not sure if there is even enough for a card.  I bought this Stampin' Up sentiment set quite a while back but have not taken much time to experiment.  I thought this occasion was the perfect time to see what I could come up with.  I think the results are great!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment